As small businesses grow, it is an exciting time to expand your mission and offerings. In addition to new growth with audience and customers, comes the added consideration of building a larger team and offering a compensation package that attracts and retains top talent. Particularly for small businesses looking to offer benefits for the first time, this can feel overwhelming. Wading through the ocean of information in the market on how to find and provide the best health insurance for your employees is difficult. While it is great that businesses have so many choices, it can seem a little daunting at first. After all, there are so many things that need to be considered.
A business needs a healthcare plan that is affordable to keep the cash flow consistent, but they also need one that won’t be a drain on other company resources such as labor. Key administrative employees need to allocate their time to more pressing matters, not spending time on administration and dealing with other aspects of the healthcare plan.
At the same time, to help businesses maintain a competitive edge for attracting top talent, having a robust benefits offering is essential. It is quickly becoming the number one consideration people look for when applying for a job. But, how do you provide insurance for small business employees without a massive headache?
Finding the Right Plan
Creating a benefits plan that works for you and your employees can be complicated. To begin, make sure you know your budget and your goals. This will help sort through an overwhelming amount of options that may or may not be a good fit.
Next, a great option is to begin working with a broker, which can help by:
- Engaging with an expert that understands the nuances and complexities of various plans
- It allows your team to focus on what they do best
- Their goal is for you to be happy with your benefits offering – that’s a win for you!
- It allows you to compare various offerings that work with your budget
- You have a dedicated resource standing by to help you and make sure you’re aware of the latest offerings in coming years
After reviewing various options and plans, you can select a plan that works for your business. Once you’ve made your decision, if you are working with a broker, they can help you roll this out to work with your administrative infrastructure and operations.
What DesignTM Health Can Offer Your Small Business
Here at DesignTM Health, we work hard to find the right plan with the best possible combination of value, customization, and control for your small business. We guide you through every step of the process and simplify each option to help you determine exactly the right type of health coverage for your employees and your business. Our customized approach helps your business:
- Choose what you buy — You get to decide exactly what you pay for. No more settling for the types of plans that lack coverage your employees need and provide coverage for things they don’t.
- Happier employees — Providing the best solutions for each individual employee will make them feel more like they are valued as an individual, not just a number.
- Freedom of choice — Have more say over the features of your employee health plan and more freedom in choosing the best network providers.
- Save time — It can take a lot of administrative time to implement and maintain a custom employee health plan. We help take that burden off your staff’s shoulders to free them up to work on more important tasks.
- Control your costs — Freedom of choice means you have tighter control over costs of an employee healthcare plan. This can free up the working capital you need to grow your business.
DesignTM Health helps provide group, family, and individual insurance plans. We work with a variety of plan providers to find the best solutions for your employees and your business. We are dedicated to providing you the highest quality plans and features you need at a price you can afford.
We encourage you to TM Health Insurance Advisors” href=”tel:7203302283″>(720) 330-2283 for a FREE Cost Analysis of your current plan, or explore options for a new plan.